Read the following online introduction, and (men) please take note what to look for in hateful angry bitches so that you can avoid them and save everyone involved the trouble:
- Bitches have milkshakes
- Angry bitches don’t necessarily want to share them and/or take kindly to random strangers coming up saying they want to lick them.
- Angry bitches exhibit patience and be all like, “You need to rethink your approach. Here’s a hint you best take it if you wish to continue.” Spoken with neutral tone so that the outcome is 100% in your control.
- Angry bitches don’t say one word about the hint you didn’t take therefore agreeing with you and the choice you made instead.
- Once you go down that road (of quick dismissal, patronizing comments, and implied requests to stroke your ego), angry bitches simply stand there and let you go down it. Alone.
- Angry bitches agree with you when you finally realize you made the wrong choice and thank you in the end for the growth experience you have so kindly offered.
Follow these simple guidelines and you too will be able to identify and eliminate all the drama that crazy women contribute to your simple, good intentioned life. Best of luck.
Him: “I think you got a flavor I like…”
Him: “Stawberry of course,,but wait,, I do like vanilla ice cream, you know I mean lol”
DCK: “That you have a sweet tooth? That you speak in bad euphemisms? That you assume way too much? That you don’t have the sense to say hello first?…..”
Him: “don’t really have a sweet tooth. very particular about deserts. and don’t take what I say too seriously. was just flirting with you in a playful way..”
DCK: “Yes I see that….because sex talk before you even say your name is so endearing. I never take it seriously”
Him: “Glad you don’t. Anyhow’s, I see you’re into roller derby. Never been to one, but must be a lot fun”
DCK: “Are you asking me something with that rhetorical statement?”
Him: “forget it”
Him: “”Bitch” on the back of your jersey fits you perfectly. Hope you let all the anger and hate you’re holding inside go one day. Peace”
DCK: “Dude the only thing I expect is some genuineness and common courtesy of an introduction (ie a name). I so much as told you half of that, but thank you for going there. I love when my gut reaction about someone is validated by that same said someone. Makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside..”
*end of conversation*